2014-2015 Art Supplies for the Art Room
*ALL STUDENTS in Kindergarten to 7th Grade-
$5.00 materials fee (per child) is being requested towards the purchase of our classroom art supplies for the school term 2014-15. This fee will be included in your tuition agreement and payable on the day you sign the SPS tuition agreement.
Additional Supplies Requested
To conserve storage space in the Art Room, please follow the procedure outlined below when sending in your supplies:
- Students with last names beginning A-L: please send supplies in on your child’s first day of Art class. (This will be the week of August 25-30.)
- Students with the last name beginning M-Z: please send your supplies in on your child’s art day returning from Holiday break (the week of January 5-9).
Art Supplies are as follows:
- Kindergarten and 1st Grade – 1 container baby wipes (refillable packages are fine)
- 2nd and 3rd Grade – 1 container of disinfecting wipes
- 4th and 5th Grade – 2 rolls of paper towels
4th Grade Only- * 1-Avery or Durable 1” 3 ring binder black only (you will use this as a sketch book)
(5th, 6th, and 7th– will use your current color coded binder in the fall. No additional purchase needed.
- 6th and 7th Grade – 1 box of Kleenex
Have a safe and fun summer!!!