- B.A. University of Pittsburgh
- Master in Education Franciscan University of Steubenville
- Member of St. Paul Church – lector and Eucharist minister
- Married to Todd Martin and three children all St.Paul School graduates and Madonna High School attendees: Joshua ‘14 Nathaniel ‘16, and Kennedy ‘20
- The 2017-2018 school year will be my 10th year at St. Paul School.
I began my career in education working in several local pre-schools and running the Change Inc. Pre-school activity program.
I entered my employment at SPS as the art teacher. My children were also enrolled at St. Paul School. After getting to know many of the great families and working with a couple inspiring teachers, I wanted to take my education further. After filling in the last nine weeks of the fourth grade classroom, I was then hired as the fourth grade teacher. Last year, after some coaxing, and lots of prayer I accepted the middle school math position.
The year in the middle school has made me grow even more as a teacher. I really love teaching and trying to inspire the students in my classroom. God has given me the strength to accept challenges and encourage the students to be the best they can be. I am inspired to see all students achieve at their own level and encourage them academically and personally.
In my classroom, there is no such thing as “I Can’t” I only encourage “I Cans”.