- 3 Year old Preschool Teacher
- More About Me:
- My name is Joyce Shreve, and I have been a member of the St. Paul School family for 30 plus years. For 22 of those years I was the preschool teacher for both the four year and three year old programs. For the past 10 years I have devoted myself solely to introducing the three year old child to a safe, fun, loving and educational program where I hope to instill a love for learning.
- I have attended West Virginia Northern Community College and Jefferson Community College specializing in early childhood classes. I am also a Certified Child Development Specialist and CPR certified.
- I have been married to my high school sweetheart, Bill, for the past 43 years, and we have two sons, Josh and Justin who are also alumni of St. Paul Catholic School.
- I enjoy camping and I love to read…but my favorite pastime is spending time with my four delightful and precious grandchildren.
We encourage you to stop in to visit, and you will see why we have the best preschool program in the valley.