All of the supplies will be used and shared in different centers around the classroom, so please do not label students names on the items (except for the binder and book bag). Thank You!
- Book Bag- Must be able to hold a 9×12 folder easily
- Please label this with your child’s name
- ONE INCH, white, three ring binder with CLEAR Front Pockets – HINT: Walmart for $2.00
This will be used for your child’s portfolio. Please label child’s name INSIDE. Please do not buy a bigger sized binder
- Clorox Disinfecting Wipes- (We use these everyday to clean the tables, toys, and classroom supplies. Thanks for helping keep our room GERM free!! )
- Baby Wipes – TWO containers (We use these to clean the kids’ hands everyday!)
- Tissues- two boxes
- Paper Towels- two rolls
- 1 box of 3oz Dixie Bathroom Cups (We use these for milk every day.)
- 4 Packages of glue sticks – Elmer’s preferred
- 4 Boxes Crayola crayons – EIGHT count regular size
- 1 Pack Crayola Washable Markers
- 1 Package of white/multi-colored cardstock
We will ask for certain items that will be used in our learning centers and classroom decorations.
**Please keep a change of clothes in your child’s back pack in case an accident may occur. This will save you a trip back to school!**